The DL-2 Datalogger easily stores up to 43,000 datapoints! Data is instantly & quickly transferred to the computer with included USB Cable & Windows XP compatible software.
This discrepancy is due to the Scaling of the Analog Output (and applies to both the 4-20 mA and 0-2V outputs). The OS-4 utilizes an SM-X sensor. This chip, on its own, is designed to read up to 20 ppm. Therefore the output of the chip scales from 0-20 ppm, even though the OS-4 is rated for just 0-10 ppm. If your analog readings are 1/2 of what is diaplayed, it is likely because you scaled your analog output from 0-10 ppm instead of 0-20 ppm. As an example, if your OS-4 is reading 10 ppm you may expect to see 2V on the analog output (full scale). Instead, you will see 1V (1/2 scale). This is because the analog output scales to the full 20 ppm range of the SM-X sensor chip, meaning that a 1V reading corresponds to 10 ppm. The correction is to scale your analog output from 0-20 ppm (4-20 mA output or 0-2V output).
- View multiple parameters from one or more loggers on one graph
- Combine data from multiple deployments on one graph
- Copy-and-paste data from one plot onto another
- Zoom and axis-control tools to focus on data of interest
- Optional display of recorded events such as button push/release, host computer connection, and/or low battery in graphs or file exports
Last Updated: March 18, 2015