Ozone Operating Costs vs Bleach and Peracetic Acid
Compare the operating cost of ozone vs. bleach and peracetic acid.
Note: For pathogen destruction, 2 PPM ozone is equivalent to 160 PPM Bleach, which is also equivalent to 100 PPM PAA.
- Run Time: 8 hours/day
- Operating Days/Week: 5
- Water Consumption Flowrate: 4.67
- Bleach (12% NaOH) Cost: $10/gallon
- Peracetic Acid (PAA) Cost: $10/gallon
- Target bleach concentration: 160 PPM
- Target PAA concentration: 100 PPM
- Target Ozone concentration: 2 PPM
A Waterzone-20 is used for operating cost comparison data.
Last Updated: January 20, 2014
The above information is from http://www.OzoneSolutions.com and is copyrighted by Ozone Solutions Inc.