Daycares and Church Nursery Odors
Identifying the Odor
Daycares can be a breeding ground for germs, viruses, and bacteria. Strong odors also have a way of lingering around. When parents drop off their kids they want to know that the environment is sanitary. Bad odors may leave the wrong impression. ...And a lasting impression!
OZONE CAN HELP WITH THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS:
- Odors caused by spilled milk
- Odors caused by baby spit up
- Coughing and sneezing can spread active germs into the air
- Odors caused by dirty diapers or diaper containers.
- Smelly garbage cans
- Musty smells in your basement
- Kids that become sick at the daycare unexpectedly
- Remove the source of the odor (e.g. Take the garbage out at the end of the day)
- Clean the area (wipe down surfaces with disinfectant, vacuum, etc.)
- Run the Ozone Generator for an hour or two in the evening (make sure that no one is in the room while the treatment is going on)
- Allow at least 1/2 hour before re-entering the room after the generator is shut off.
- Enjoy the fresh, clean, germ-free environment that the parents will definitely notice.
Last Updated: May 30, 2012
The above information is from http://www.OzoneSolutions.com and is copyrighted by Ozone Solutions Inc.