Ozone Treatment is the most frequently used disinfection process in the water bottling industry. It effectively disinfects water, bottling equipment, bottles, air above the water and bottle sealing caps, providing a reliable barrier to contamination throughout the entire process. Ozone also oxidizes minerals and removes them from water, while leaving no residuals in your end product. Ozone Solutions' industry leading technology provides a cost effective method to produce odor-free bottled water with a true, natural water taste and long storage stability.
I have had Hess Machine equipment for 30 years. The equipment is always reliable and if there is a problem the service team is always there to help. Their equipment does what they say it does and they do not make claims they can't back up. If I needed more ozone equipment I would definitely buy Hess Machine.
See More Testimonials
Ozone Benefits for Bottled Water
- Disinfects bottled water from all bacteria
- Superior to any other disinfection method because of its high oxidation level
- Allows for lower operating costs and reduces overall chemical cost
- Reduces sulfur odors
- Generated on-site; eliminates the need for dangerous storage and handling
- Destroys bacteria instantly; ozone works faster than any other oxidant on the market
- Environmentally friendly
- Cleans and disinfects the bottles and caps
- Treats the bottled water precipitating heavy metals such as iron and manganese
- Clean In Place (CIP) for bottling equipment
- Residual ozone decomposes to oxygen
Ozone for Bottled Water
The above information is from http://www.OzoneSolutions.com and is copyrighted by Ozone Solutions Inc.