I would like to commend Ozone Solutions for their quality workmanship and superior customer service. Ozone Solutions provided us with a well-designed ozone sparge system with plenty of room inside to move around and perform the operation and maintenance on the ozone system. You were extremely helpful during the engineering, planning, and building process...
The DL-2 Datalogger easily stores up to 43,000 datapoints! Data is instantly & quickly transferred to the computer with included USB Cable & Windows XP compatible software.
This discrepancy is due to the Scaling of the Analog Output (and applies to both the 4-20 mA and 0-2V outputs). The OS-4 utilizes an SM-X sensor. This chip, on its own, is designed to read up to 20 ppm. Therefore the output of the chip scales from 0-20 ppm, even though the OS-4 is rated for just 0-10 ppm. If your analog readings are 1/2 of what is diaplayed, it is likely because you scaled your analog output from 0-10 ppm instead of 0-20 ppm. As an example, if your OS-4 is reading 10 ppm you may expect to see 2V on the analog output (full scale). Instead, you will see 1V (1/2 scale). This is because the analog output scales to the full 20 ppm range of the SM-X sensor chip, meaning that a 1V reading corresponds to 10 ppm. The correction is to scale your analog output from 0-20 ppm (4-20 mA output or 0-2V output).
- View multiple parameters from one or more loggers on one graph
- Combine data from multiple deployments on one graph
- Copy-and-paste data from one plot onto another
- Zoom and axis-control tools to focus on data of interest
- Optional display of recorded events such as button push/release, host computer connection, and/or low battery in graphs or file exports
Last Updated: March 18, 2015