Ozone is an ideal method of removing pharmaceutical residue due to the efficiency of breaking down the pharmaceuticals. The level of pharmaceutical compounds in drinking water can be in parts per billion (PPB). Studies show that pharmaceuticals in water may be responsible for some genetic malfunctions in animals and human beings. Ozone Solutions' industry leading technology has proven to be a safe and cost-effective sanitizing approach for the pharmaceutical industry.
I am very pleased with the equipment and your innovations. I like the layout of the internal components much better than other systems. Thank you.
See More Testimonials
Ozone Benefits for Pharmaceutical
- Utilizes a short contact time
- No harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes to oxygen
- Generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems associated with shipping and handling
- Clean, safe, and reliable, taking up less space, and less equipment than many chemical treatment/storage systems
- Saves money by eliminating the on-going chemical costs
- Micro-pollutant removal and eliminates the need to add processes in the treatment stream with future regulations
- No disinfection byproducts
- No required flushing of the system
- No chemicals are added to the facility's waste stream
- No chemical transportation/storage
- Quicker sanitation: typical cycles are reduced by 30% to 75%
- Ozone can be turned off instantaneously by UV at 254 nm
- Heat is not required
Ozone for Pharmaceutical
The above information is from http://www.OzoneSolutions.com and is copyrighted by Ozone Solutions Inc.