Ozone is an efficient oxidizer that eliminates biological build-up for water-cooled processes. It lowers annual costs for consumable sanitizing agents, such as chlorine and bromine. In addition, the combination of ozone and filtration is an effective process to filter out heavy metals in water. Ozone Solutions' industry leading technology is also ideal for additional uses in the biofuel industry, including CIP (Clean in Place), exterior pipe washing / general area cleaning, and HVAC systems, improving air quality for a wide variety of workspaces.
Ozone treatment on a daily basis has accomplished more consistently acceptable bacteria counts than any of the other "non-ozone" treated cooling towers. The fact that we were provided the option to rent, or "rent-to-buy" the ozone treatment system allowed us to try it with less risk. We are seriously considering ozone treatment for our other plants.
See More Testimonials
Ozone Benefits for Biofuels
- More than 3000 times more germicidal than chlorine
- Eliminates the use of chemicals (except for pH balancing)
- Drastically reduces discharge liabilities and chemical storage record keeping
- Destroys all types of micro-organisms
- Decomposes organic waste through oxidation
- Removes existing calcium carbonate scale by destroying the biomass glue bonding agent
- Low maintenance costs
- The most environmentally friendly oxidant
- No persistent chemicals or disinfectants in discharge - ozone breaks down to oxygen
- Saves on energy costs by increasing the heat transfer effi ciency of the chiller (the chiller reduces water loss and improves ozone production)
Ozone for Biofuels
The above information is from http://www.OzoneSolutions.com and is copyrighted by Ozone Solutions Inc.